Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
At www.axel-comm.it, we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document provides details about the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record the website’s visitors, a standard procedure of hosting companies and analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, the Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, relevant pages, exit and entry pages, or number of clicks.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data are collected on an anonymous basis.
Way of Data Processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected with this one and to the delivery of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled and/or connected by it and/or the sponsor;
- any transfer of these data to third parties, always for the purposes of carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending communications of a commercial nature;
- to carry out the obligations provided for by laws or regulations;
- to manage contacts;
Compulsory nature of the data
The data requested are compulsory.
Rights of the party concerned
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we would like to inform you that your rights with regard to the processing of data are as follows:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- to be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing;
- to promptly obtain from the owner:
- the confirmation of the possible existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the purposes for which processing takes place; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, within ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- the partial or full refusal – for legitimate reasons – to process personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
For your benefit, we remind you that the data controller holder is:
- Axelcomm Srl, Galleria del Corso 2, 20121 - Milan (MI)
- Tel/Fax: +39 02 8707 1882
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the means made available.
All data are protected through antivirus software, a firewall and passwords.
Information for Children
We believe it is important to provide further protection for children. We encourage parents and those in charge to spend time with their children to monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from children. If a parent or someone in charge believes that our site contains a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.